Sunday 9 October 2016

Balgove Flower shop: photo diary

Recently I paid a visit to Balgove Larder flower shop in St Andrews. After falling in love with their sunflowers and peonies, I thought I'd create a wee photo diary of some of the beautiful flowers they have on offer. Heading back to Aberdeen the next day, I was a little nervous how they would travel, and if they would survive the journey of being in the car for a few hours whilst we explored the rest of St Andrew throughout the day. Sadly I decided to leave the flowers behind at the shop, fit to go to a new loving home.

I love buying flowers and adored this set up within the Balgove Larder farm store. The flowers were very reasonably priced and were fresh and looked after really well. I will definitely purchase some next time, and ensure I pop in on the way home directly.

A fab wee spot for lunch and picking up some artisan goodies too, Balgove Larder is definitely worth exploring when visiting St Andrews.

   For Now...

Just Julia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Julia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig